Call for Paper – ChipEx2022
ChipEx2022 is the major annual event of the Israeli microelectronics industry.
ChipEx2022 invites any person or company involved with the microelectronics industry to submit a paper addressing a specific problem or a case study related to the process of microelectronics design, development, implementation and manufacturing.
Submissions must be made via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 6, 2022 no later than 7:00pm Israel time. Authors of accepted papers will be invited to present their topic at the ChipEx2022 conference, scheduled for May 10, 2022 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Topics of Interest
ChipEx2022 seeks papers addressing one of the following tracks:
- Silicon Solutions for the next digital generation
- Power Management & Signal Integrity
- Analog Design, RF and Sensors
- Physical Design and Manufacturability
- IP for SoC & NoC
- Verification, Simulation, Testing & Security
- Manufacturing, Post Silicon processes (including HW testing and packaging)
- Emerging and creative design technologies
- Users Track – sharing user experience with industry colleagues
The main theme of ChipEx2022 is Solving design challenges in 5, 3 nanometer and beyond
To make it easy for potential speaking applications, the ChipEx2022 steering committee has decided to introduce a series of key topics that are especially interesting for our audience. Papers that specifically address these topics will be treated with higher priority.
Here are the key topics of ChipEx2022:
- AI/Ml - bringing new possibilities to EDA
- New Chip architecture including IP on Chip
- VD FET and other innovative manufacturing technologies
- The latest in Silicon Photonics
- HW emulation and verification on the cloud
- Product Life Management, Automation and Monitoring
- Reliability, qualification and RMA (Return Material Authorization) procedures
- The impact of Multi Physics characteristics on timing signoff, power integrity and thermal reliability
- 3D & 4D Packaging, Heterogeneous Systems and other trends in advanced IC Packaging
- The role of AI & Virtual Reality in future chip solutions
- The importance of HPC for the next generation of applications
- The impact of Chiplet on the next generation of processors
- New designs addressing EDGE computing requirements
- On-Chip security & new chip technologies that are resistant to cyber threats
- Integrated circuit design verification tools including Logic Verification
- New design & implementations for medical applications
- Future industry challenges after 5 and 3 nanometer
- What is going on with Quantum Computing
- Machine vision and image sensors based technologies
- Advanced sensors for IoT & Smart Cities applications
- SOC design for digital health & wearable applications
- What next after 5G?
The following is the process for any paper submission:
- The paper should only address one of the selected topics (see below a detailed list of interesting topics).
- Each paper must include an abstract of approximately 50 -100 words clearly stating the impact/result or significant contribution of the submitted topic.
- The entire paper should not be longer than two pages (including the abstract).
- The author must be ready to present the topic at ChipEx2022. The author or his/her representative will have ~ 20 minutes to present the paper.
- Presentations should not be biased or focused towards the author's company or business interests.
- Papers which were previously published or simultaneously under review by another conference will be rejected, unless received special authorization by the organizers of ChipEx2022.
- Authors of accepted papers must sign a "copyright release form".
Submissions not complying with these terms will be rejected.